'' SADA NIMBA VRUKSHASYA MULADI VASAD
SUDA SRAVINAM THIKTHAMAPYA PRIYANTHAM
TARUM KALPAVRUKSHADIKAM SADA YANTAM
NAMAMISHVARAM SADGURUM SAINATHAM ''
Shirdi SAIBABA temple at mangalpally, hyd (AP). We are ready for laying the second slab. The structure stage
can be seen in photo gallery.
OM SAI RAM
We bow to Shri Sai Baba and thank him for all his kindness. I bow down for all his blessedness. Baba the eternal, Infinite and ever so kind, Thou art one without a second, the Universal Mind.
With the DIVINE BLESSINGS & GRACE of BABA along with blessings of one and
many GURU'S, BABA'S MARBLE MURTY(IDOL) OF 5'4" HAS BEEN INSTALLED ON
DEC 3 rd 2012 at !0.30 AM by His holiness SRI HAMPI PITADI PATI VARULU
SRI SRI SRI VIDYARANYA BHARATHI SWAMYJI.
Our special guests were His holiness SRI SRIDHAR SWAMYJI (MUKKAMAALA
KSETRAM).BAGHVAAN SRI PRASSANJANEYA SWAMI MURTY FROM BANGALORE,
SHRI DIVYA PADUKA OF BABA BROUGHT BY PUJYA SRI NIMONKAR DESHPANDEYJI
(SHIRDI), and editor of SAI DARSHAN ,SRI ROAJI GARU, SRI LAXMI NARASIMHA
SWAMI POOJARI OF YADIGIRIGUTTA.
Description of the temple.
- The foundation stone was laid on 02-9-2009 by Mr & Mrs Gandham Mohan.
- The Mandir is built in an area of 921 sqyds with cellar and two floors.
- The first floor has the MAIN HALL where BABA'S Murty is kept. Either side of Baba are kept Idols of SRI SIDDI GANAPATI & SRI DATTATREYA SWAMY .
- The SWAYAMBHU is placed beside Sri Dattateya swamy idol.
- The DWARAKAMAI & DHUNI will be in the cellar .(Still to be completed)
- The cellar has a big hall where ANNADANAM is done on EVERY THURSDAY.
- The second floor will be the HALL FOR MEDITATION.(still to be completed)
- The most important aspect of our temple is the (DIVNE STONE ) THE SWAYAMBHU SAIBABA. There is a special page for which the devotees can read and know more about the livliness of the swayambhu sai baba.
- Many dieties are visible on this swyambhu( baba stone). any person can visualise this, not only this but also some devotees find their favourite god appear over it just as baba used to give darshan according to our feelings.
- The temple site is located at Mangalpally cross road, Sagar road, Ibrahimpatnam. Which is just 15 KM from LB nagar cross road, hyderabad, (AP).
The MANDIR WORK IS STILL IN PROGRESS HENCE WE REQUEST DEVOTEES TO COME FORWARD AND GIVE THEIR HELPING HAND IN ANY WAY
THEY WISH TO COMPLETE THE REMAING PROJECT.DEVOTEES INTERESTED IN DONATING FOR ANNADANAM CAN ALSO DO THE NEEDFUL SO THAT
WE CAN DO OUR BIT BY FEEDING THE NEEDY.THE MANDIR TIMINGS AND PUJAS ARE GIVEN IN DETAIL IN OUR NEWS & EVENTS CONTENT.
MAY BABA BLESS ALL . WE WISH ALL OUR DEVOTEES A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013, MAY EACH DAY BRING NEW HAPPINESS TO ONE & ALL.